Can an Item Split Saves?

  • dbsousa1
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
      I am trying to create a ring that gives uneven Save Bonuses (+1 to
      Will and Ref, +3 to Fort). Is there a way to split the save bonuses,
      and failing that is there a way to add the Great Fortitude Feat to a
      ring?

      Curiously,
      dbsousa
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 29, 2004
        Items can split saves, yes.

        BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude|3 <tab> BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,Willpower|1

        Paul W. King

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
          I'm not sure that can be done in the item customiser though. You may
          have to hard-code the item.

          > Items can split saves, yes.
          >
          > BONUS:CHECKS|Fortitude|3 <tab> BONUS:CHECKS|Reflex,Willpower|1
          >
          > Paul W. King
          > OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, TM Lemur, BoD

        • dbsousa1
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 7, 2004
            OK,
            but where do I put that, exactly? I couldn't figure out how to add
            it in the item customizer, and when I tried to add it to
            rsrd_equip_rings.lst, I lost the entire equipment list.(I
            subsequently removed it, and the list came back...)

            frustratedly,
            dbsousa

            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>