Re: [pcgen] New Version of PCGenView..V0.6.4 for PalmOS 5 and PCGen 5

  • Hugh Foster
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 29, 2004
      > I've just upload a new Version of PCGenView, changed/add in this
      > version. Sorry for the Delay.

      Groovy groovy. I'll grab it and play! :)

      --

      Hugh Foster
      hugh@...

      29/02/2004 9:37:40 PM
    • God
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 29, 2004
        The feat Improved Natural Armor doesn't
        check for the prerequisite Natural Armor.
        My dwarf could select this feat.

        Marc
      • davelpat
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 29, 2004
          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, david allan finch <david.finch@i...>
          wrote:
          > Tim Evans wrote:
          > > Sunday, February 29, 2004, 8:26:32 PM, you wrote:
          > > SG> Still no word on a Linux or Java based conduit?
          > > Sorry no .
          >
          > What ho Tim :)
          >
          > How hard are Java conduits to write?

          Hmmm ... sounds like a volunteer! ;-)
        • Tir Gwaith
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 29, 2004
            Known issue. We dummied in the 'Monster Feats' so people who wanted to see
            them could... Most of those don't do anything or don't check PREreqs yet...

            Tir Gwaith
            LST Chimp

            > The feat Improved Natural Armor doesn't
            > check for the prerequisite Natural Armor.
            > My dwarf could select this feat.
            >
            > Marc
          • david allan finch
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 1, 2004
              davelpat wrote:
              > Hmmm ... sounds like a volunteer! ;-)

              As a Network/GUI, C++/Java programmer I have been on the edge of getting
              involved. Was trying to get a sense of the culture first. I am more
              interested in seeing PCgen a more general app that can be used to create
              all the characters from all the games I play and referee in (ie not just
              d20 ones). It has also struck me in the last week that LST files are not
              data but scripts and have wondered why they have not been moved further in
              that direction. Where do the coders hang out, so I can get a feal for the
              group before making up my mind if I want to get involved.

              --
              / The whole history of this invention has been a struggle
              /\|/\ against time - Charles Babbage 1837 on the Analytical Engine
              | K | All Hail Discordia - Burn all Orange Books!
              \___/ david.allan@... - http://www.ironfort.com
            • Tim Evans
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 1, 2004
                Hello david,

                Monday, March 1, 2004, 10:46:41 AM, you wrote:

                daf> davelpat wrote:
                >> Hmmm ... sounds like a volunteer! ;-)

                daf> As a Network/GUI, C++/Java programmer I have been on the edge of getting
                daf> involved. Was trying to get a sense of the culture first. I am more
                daf> interested in seeing PCgen a more general app that can be used to create
                daf> all the characters from all the games I play and referee in (ie not just
                daf> d20 ones). It has also struck me in the last week that LST files are not
                daf> data but scripts and have wondered why they have not been moved further in
                daf> that direction. Where do the coders hang out, so I can get a feal for the
                daf> group before making up my mind if I want to get involved.

                I think he as suggesting you write a Java Conduite for PCGenView :)

                --
                Best regards,
                Tim mailto:pcgenview@...
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 1, 2004
                  Tim Evans wrote:
                  > I think he as suggesting you write a Java Conduite for PCGenView :)

                  I know Old Chap. Unless you have some info of where to start with there
                  protocol it a bit of a non starter. We can discuss it Wednesday if you have
                  any ideas.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 1, 2004
                    Hello david,

                    daf> Tim Evans wrote:
                    >> I think he as suggesting you write a Java Conduite for PCGenView :)

                    daf> I know Old Chap. Unless you have some info of where to start with there
                    daf> protocol it a bit of a non starter. We can discuss it Wednesday if you have
                    daf> any ideas.

                    Palm do a Java Conduit development kit see

                    http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/conduits/

                    --
                    Best regards,
                    Tim mailto:pcgenview@...