[BUG?] Damage incorrect when THROWN type added to melee weapon

  • James Surles
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2004
      First time posting here. Using PCGen 5.5.9 with 3.5 RSRD.

      Any time I take a melee weapon and add the "THROWN" type to it, it
      doubles the strength bonus added when used in melee combat. (E.g.
      with a 17 Str, the bonus damage listed is +6 and not +3.)

      In addition, when trying to turn a melee weapon into a
      Throwing/Returning, you have to add the THROWN type to it in order to
      be able to add the Returning magical property. I.e. adding the
      Throwing magical property alone isn't sufficient.