[BUG] [DM] [RSRD] [TRACKER ENTERED] Ranger "Bonus to Favored Enemy" can't be selected more than once

  • Matt Haffner
    Message 1 of 25 , Feb 5, 2004
      On Feb 2, 2004, at 12:40 AM, Matt Haffner wrote:

      > All that being said, I think I hit a real bug when testing. I added 6
      > ranger levels and got to select my 2 favored enemies and the 5th level
      > bonus without trouble. Then I added 4 more levels. The favored enemy
      > box came up OK, but the bonus box only listed the 2nd and 3rd favored
      > enemies for selection. Can someone else confirm this (5.5.9). I'll put
      > up the tracker for it.

      This was originally something I posted up in the favored enemy thread.
      I think I found this bug.

      The "Bonus to xxx Favored Enemy" feats in rsrd_feats_hidden2 need
      MULT:YES tags. Otherwise, you never can pick the same bonus more than
      once.

      Do they need STACK:YES as well? Or does the
      TYPE=FavoredEnemyBonus.STACK take care of that completely?

      DM #891515

      I P9'ed it because it's potentially very limiting to Rangers. I hope
      that wasn't too presumtuous!

      mh - ZansForCans
      --
      Group Editing & Authoring Support
      flexible campaign management for the web