Re: [spam] Re: [BUG] [RSRD] [TRACKER ENTERED] Subtypes missing

  • Matt Haffner
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2004
      On Feb 5, 2004, at 11:57 AM, Eddy wrote:

      > I feel this is a serious omission from PCGen myself. I had
      > proposed a SUBTYPE tag over at pcgen_experimental but the
      > disscution neveer went very far. To push this along I have
      > entered a tracker at PCGEN:DM, it is
      >
      > 891188 SUBTYPE and PRESUBTYPE tag
      >
      > I've included my origenal proposal and the one (well crafted)
      > responce I got from Eric Beaudoin.

      Excellent! I'm glad it wasn't just me. I've added further comment there
      one more aspect that I alluded to previously that special qualities
      could then be auto-ed for properly subtyped creatures. Your PRE...
      comment is also a very important point that I didn't even think of.

      mh - ZansForCans
      --
      Group Editing & Authoring Support
      flexible campaign management for the web