Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG][RSRD]Spaces in companion mods

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Ross M. Lodge" <ross.lodge@e...> wrote:
      > > There appear to be spaces in the "FOLLOWER:Shadow Dancer" lines in
      > rsrd_companionmods.lst file which are causing fatal errors on source
      > load in the current code tree to fail miserably.
      >
      > Is this a fatal error in both the prod_5_6 branch (from which the
      > Betas are built) and the main branch (from which 5.7.1 alpha is
      > built)?
      >
      > -Bryan

      Nothing that major, Bryan.

      A certain SB, which shall remain nameless, committed a data file without
      testing it. He has assured me he didn't mean to commit the file.
      Apparently he is having some Outlook problems, and may have lost his emails
      completely.... He's been wrangling with it since at least last night... I
      think that makes 2 SB's currently saying very naughty things about MS.

      I committed corrections to the file (replacing a few spaces with tabs) and
      it loads correctly on my 5.5.9 and a 5.7.1 autobuild timestamped around
      monday....

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp