Re: [pcgen] Missing Elf Sub-Races

  • Tir Gwaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2004
      > Are the elf subraces (which are in the RSRD) supposed to be omitted
      > from the RSRD dataset? The only elf races includes are
      > the 'standard' and the 'drow.' The 'aquatic', 'gray', 'wild', etc
      > are missing.

      <sarcasm, yelling>
      Why can't people just live with a slightly less functional PCGen???
      </sarcasm, yelling>

      Ok, that was fun. :p

      Seriously, they were in one of my commits last weekend. They will be there
      this Friday, or you can grab an autobuild dataset. Oh, and the Drow is now
      one race entry. MUCH cleaner. :)

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp