RE: [pcgen] RE: Re: move on, nothing to see here

  • Barak
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 2, 2004
      It basically depends on how they were written by the publisher.

      I would imagine any new sources publishers produce will be geared towards
      3.5 and that's how they'll be coded for PCGen.

      Older stuff was obviously created for 3.0 rules and so will be coded that
      way.

      I would presume if OGL publishers put out conversion documents, we'd have a
      set for each ruleset. :p

      Barak
      ~PCGen BoD
      ~OS Silverback