RE: [pcgen] Production release

  • Ed Beckwith
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2004
      I am probably not the first person to respond to this but here we go... The
      last 2 releases were effectively Release Candidates... they were off the 5.6
      code fork, not the 5.5... so, any issues that cropped up were with what
      would become the 5.6 release... so, your suggestion was not only good, it
      was retroactively applied so that it took effect 2 weeks or more ago.

      Ed