Re: [pcgen] [BUG] 5.7.1 - cant read feat editor created feats
- <quote who="Emily Smirle">
> See my previous post about the bastard XML showing up in theI did on the 2nd Dec 2003.
> On further investigation, PCGen can't read these lst entries at all.
> I'm very unhappy, as I just spent an hour and a half entering feats with
> some really complicated PREMULT tags, and now all the PREs are garbage.
> Who checked this code in before making sure PCGen could read what it
The problem is that the advanced tab on the feats panel treats all of the
prerequisite tags as strings. As the Prerequisite class provides a
toString() implementation (which looks something like xml) it uses that.
Unfortunatly as the LST editors treated everything as strings I assumed
that they were just manipulating strings not objects.
I have checked in some changes so that at least some of the prerequisites
will work correctly. I have created a persistence.output layer which
contains the code to correctly write the following prerequisites:
To try and simplfy matters I have removed all of the others from the drop
down box on the advanced tab and I will add them back in as I write them.
If you need any specific PRE tags let me know and I will make sure that I
do them first.