[BUG][TM] 5.5.9 Weapon Feat Proficiency removal is odd

  • Loyal
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      I was playing around with a couple of known broken issues in 5.5.9
      (exotic weapons and the war domain), and stumbled on something that
      may be related.

      If you give a character the martial or exotic weapon proficiency
      feat, there is some odd behavior if you try to change or remove that
      feat. The Selection dialog lists the chosen weapon twice in the
      bottom pane. It also increments the selections remaining counter
      each for each one you remove. Although, you only gain back 1 feat
      (not two) if you close the dialog. I had nothing reported in the
      Debug console.

      Testing with RSRD.

      -Loyal
    • ovka
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Loyal" <loyalp@c...> wrote:
        >If you give a character the martial or exotic weapon proficiency
        >feat, there is some odd behavior if you try to change or remove that
        >feat. The Selection dialog lists the chosen weapon twice in the
        >bottom pane. It also increments the selections remaining counter
        >each for each one you remove. Although, you only gain back 1 feat
        >(not two) if you close the dialog. I had nothing reported in the
        >Debug console.
        >
        > Testing with RSRD.

        PCGen Tracker # 888837.

        Cheers,