RE: [pcgen] move on, nothing to see here

  • Jonathan M. Thompson
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 1, 2004
      That’s what's happening to our d20 material, all of it was delayed in
      order to bring it up to compatibility with 3.5.

      Of course that does include the books we already printed for 3.0 which
      are also being revised in order to bring them in line with the new 3.5
      material.

      Jonathan M. Thompson
      President, Battlefield Press, Inc. (http://www.battlefieldpress.com)
      jthompson@... / AIM - GreyLnsman
      Luftwaffe 1946 Role Playing Game - Available March 2004; Eric Flint's
      1632 Role Playing Game - Available July 2004

      Message 62 of 62 , Feb 2, 2004
        It basically depends on how they were written by the publisher.

        I would imagine any new sources publishers produce will be geared towards
        3.5 and that's how they'll be coded for PCGen.

        Older stuff was obviously created for 3.0 rules and so will be coded that
        way.

        I would presume if OGL publishers put out conversion documents, we'd have a
        set for each ruleset. :p

        Barak
        ~PCGen BoD
        ~OS Silverback