Re: [Tracker] [OS] [sgilroy2] [ 870988 ] CS Printing

  • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      Just a little hint here:
      To find just about any tracker you have the number for (870988 in
      this case), open any other tracker and replace the aid=xxxxx in the
      URL with 870988. Then Sourceforge will complain a bit, but also give
      you a link to the correct tracker via a "[Find the new location of
      this Tracker item]" link. (I use this a lot to find trackers that I
      am not sure in which group are).