[BUG] Party sheets are back (hurray) but broken (boo)

  • Hugh Foster
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      Thanks for mending the ability to output Party Sheets. However, I have
      hit problems.

      |EXPORT.DATE| and |EXPORT.VERSION| produce nothing at all - and
      they're already in the output sheet so I haven't messed that up

      WEAPON.x.BASEHIT produces one number, bearing little resemblance to
      the character's primary attack, no iterated attacks where relevant.
      The same tag used in a csheet produces the character's 4 attacks
      separated by slashes.

      This used to work...

      01/02/2004 11:31:48 AM
    • Devon Jones
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
        Hugh Foster wrote:

        >Thanks for mending the ability to output Party Sheets. However, I have
        >hit problems.
        >
        >|EXPORT.DATE| and |EXPORT.VERSION| produce nothing at all - and
        >they're already in the output sheet so I haven't messed that up
        >
        >WEAPON.x.BASEHIT produces one number, bearing little resemblance to
        >the character's primary attack, no iterated attacks where relevant.
        >The same tag used in a csheet produces the character's 4 attacks
        >separated by slashes.
        >
        >This used to work...

        What branch (Beta: 5.5.9 or Alpha: 5.7.1)?

        --
        Soulcatcher (Devon Jones)
        PCGen BoD
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2004
          > What branch (Beta: 5.5.9 or Alpha: 5.7.1)?

          Sorry! 5.5.9

          --

          Hugh Foster
          hugh@...