Re: [Tracker] [OS] [sgilroy2] [ 870988 ] CS Printing

  • notmousse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      sgilroy2 sez...

      'notmousse - if you are reading this did changing the margins solve your
      problem with the edge getting cut off? If not please update the tracker with more
      information.'

      I'd love to, but I only moved the tracker from PCGen. I tried checking my
      mailbox to find the original request for a tracker, but I dumped my back email
      since then.

      NotMousse
      TM Tamarin

      what's the point?

    • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        Just a little hint here:
        To find just about any tracker you have the number for (870988 in
        this case), open any other tracker and replace the aid=xxxxx in the
        URL with 870988. Then Sourceforge will complain a bit, but also give
        you a link to the correct tracker via a "[Find the new location of
        this Tracker item]" link. (I use this a lot to find trackers that I
        am not sure in which group are).