Re: [pcgen] [Felipe] [Barak] [ 856666 ] TAG to enumerate bonuses to hit

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      Hi Steven,

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Steve Gilroy" <sgilroy2@...>
      Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2004 2:15 PM

      > Can we get a status update on OS Tracker [ 856666 ] TAG to enumerate
      > bonuses to hit ?

      That one is on my list. I am holding off doing it until the prod release is
      out of the way. This is because the output sheets have not been branched, so
      we couldn't use it in them until after prod anyway. Just avoids confusion.
      Hope that's ok.

      James Dempsey
      JDempsey@...
      PCGEN Code Monkey
    • Steve Gilroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
        Thanks for the update. As soon as it's done let me know and I'll bust
        my butt on the enumerated attack sheet.

        Man, it's amazing what can be accomplished when the wife is gone and 2
        out of 3 kids are asleep...I started feeling like a TM for a bit there
        when I was going thru the OS Trackers.

        --
        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur