[Felipe] [Barak] [ 856666 ] TAG to enumerate bonuses to hit

  • Steve Gilroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      Can we get a status update on OS Tracker [ 856666 ] TAG to enumerate
      bonuses to hit ?

      --
      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur

    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
        Hi Steven,

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
          Thanks for the update. As soon as it's done let me know and I'll bust
          my butt on the enumerated attack sheet.

          Man, it's amazing what can be accomplished when the wife is gone and 2
          out of 3 kids are asleep...I started feeling like a TM for a bit there
          when I was going thru the OS Trackers.