[RSRD Templates] Some Questions

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2004
      I've started on templates, and I would like to know how to add Animal
      hit dice to a character from the template?

      This is for the lycanthrope, characters get the base creature hit dice
      added. I could not find anything in the docs to do this.

      An alternative would be to create monster classes for those creatures,
      but even then, I don't know how to add class levels automatically.

      Thoughts?

      Andargor