Re: [pcgen] [BUG] BASESPELLSTAT:Class=

  • Steinar Hauan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      On Sat, 31 Jan 2004, Steve Gilroy wrote:
      > I'm no lst monkey, but isn't there a way to exclude classes also? I
      > think you can add something like !CLASS=Wizard, !CLASS=Sorceror to get
      > around your problem with the Cleric tag.

      it's not clear to me where to place the "!Class" tags in the
      most compact definition.

      > >Blah <descriptive stuff> MULT:YES STACK=NO \
      > > CHOOSE:Cleric|Wizard BONUS:STAT|BASESPELLSTAT:Class=[NAME]|1

      problem is still that the above "should" work?
      i.e. if i pick for one class, it should NOT give a bonus for the other.

      with STACK=NO and "Blah" for both classes, i only get +1 now.
      however, pick "Blah" for any one class, still gives a bonus for both.

      regards,
      --
      Steinar Hauan, dept of ChemE -- hauan@...
      Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh PA, USA