[Tracker] [ 855634 ] XCrawl OS

  • Steve Gilroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
      This tracker/FREQ ([ 855634 ] XCrawl OS] is quite old and has not had
      any follow-up for about a month and a half.

      I know there has been some discussion on the list about XCrawl, but is
      this something we (as a project) are going to do or should this tracker
      be closed/removed? Since XCrawl is not currently included in the distro
      / supported (nor do I know of any plans to include it) it is my opinion
      that the tracker should be removed.

      --
      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur

    • Steve Gilroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004
        My bad. I hadn't seen it. I guess someone needs to get working on an
        XCrawl OS then?

        Any takers?

        --
        Steven Gilroy
        PCGen OS Lemur
        Open Source Contributor for over 6 years

      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2004