How to create a Wonderous Item from the GUI?
- View SourceQuestion: How to create a Wonderous Item from the GUI?
Description: Creating a magical weapon with assorted additional
attributes is easy:
1. Right click on weapon.
2. Select "Create custom item".
3. Select "Masterwork".
4. Click on "Add".
5. Select "+1".
6. Click on "Add".
7. Repeat with additional attributes until satisfied.
However, when I try to add additional attributes to most "goods",
the only attribute that I am allowed to add is "Add type". Even
after adding types "wonderous" and "magic" and "masterwork", I am
still unable to modify the weight contained ("CONTAINS" in
the "srdequipwondrousitems.lst" file) or add other magical
What I would like to do at the moment is create a modified "Handy
Haversack" that is able to hold 240 pounds instead of the normal 120
pounds. The only way that I have been able to do this at the moment
is to edit "srdequipwondrousitems.lst" directly and add in my
modified version of "Handy Haversack".
Question: Is there a way, using the GUI, to:
1. Modify the "CONTAINS" attribute of a custom container?
2. Add other magical attributes to a custom container (or other
Thanks for you help!
ps: This is the first time I've used or posted to a discussion
group, so please let me know if I've done something wrong.