Bump [TM][BUG][FREQ] 5.5.9. RSRD

  • Thomas Jannes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2004
      Bump Bump....

      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Jannes" <tjannes@v...> wrote:
      > Bump, same things noticed in 5.5.9.
      >
      > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Jannes" <tjannes@v...> wrote:
      > > 1. [BUG]rsrdbasics.pcc calling misspelled equipment mods
      > > Line 22: EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmods_base.lst should
      be
      > > EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmod_base.lst [no S at mods]
      > >
      > > 2. [BUG] rsrdspells: duplicate spells
      > > line 225 & 226: freedom of movement
      > > line 366 & 367: move earth
      > > line 411 & 412: protection from Chaos
      > > line 481 & 482: shatter
      > >
      > > 3. [FREQ] ability to .MOD spell sourcepage
      > > I think it does not work for the moment. Maybe it's just me,
      maybe
      > > it has worked and it is broken, maybe it never worked.
      > >
      > > Thomas/Chipoulou
      >
      > 4. GMGEN creates monsters with no hitpoints
      >
      > Not sure if this is a GMGen or a PCGen bug. When I add a Green
      > Dragon in the GMGen Encounter Tab, he has ridiculous hitpoints,
      only
      > the hitpoints for a warrior level are added. Independant
      of "Default
      > Monsters" or "HD instead of monster levels", and also of the
      setting
      > for hitpoints (always maximum, random, ...), his monster hit-die-
      > hit-points default at zero.
      >
      > Thomas/Chipoulou

      5. ADD:FEAT & ADD:VFEAT from template functionality broken

      Tested this one in a few different ways. But any way I code them up,
      they simply add #number to the available number of feats. According
      to documentation, this should work though:
      ADD:VFEAT(Mobility)1 ADD:FEAT(Spring Attack)1
      I even tried them without the 1 at the end.

      Thomas/Chipoulou