Re: [BUG]: double click to add custom skill to character

  • kigmatzomat
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Michael Tucker <mtucker@a...> wrote:

      > On Thursday, January 29, 2004, at 03:18 PM, kigmatzomat wrote:
      > >
      > > How a bout a [FREQ] to have the editors generate a pop-up box > >
      >
      > *laugh* Or how about, instead, a FREQ to d) redesign the internal data
      > structures so they are dynamic and can be modified on the fly (e.g. via
      > a LST editor), instead of being static after startup (as they are now)
      > requiring that you reboot the application before your changes take
      > effect?

      e) I was under the impression that was a long-standing goal and f)
      this should be do-able in one release cycle providing an immediate
      result with no code-based downside.

      IMO, if PcGen has a "feature" that will impact >5% of users, that
      require such extensive changes that it won't be fixed for several
      months then PCGen should be able to at least advise the user of the
      work around.

      James McP
      "Always with the negative ways, Moriarty."