Re: [BUG][TM][DATA] Favored Enemy is all mucked up

  • notmousse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      loyalp sez...

      'The current listing in rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst for Favored Enemy selections
      has misspellings, mixed case usage, incorrect entries, and in general does not
      match the RSRD.'

      Most likely entered as a tracker in PCGen DM. Can't be sure as the second
      time I entered it (didn't show up the first) the site told me not to double
      click the submit button.

      Inspiring the exact opposite of faith rapidly,
      NotMousse
      TM Tamarin

      what's the point?