Re: Dragonlance

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 30, 2004
      > Dragon Lance (if memory serves) has a D20 compliant version
      > published. So this campaign at least, is off limits.

      Its published by Sovereign Press ( http://www.sovpress.com/ ) under
      license by WotC. The Campaign Setting book can be found here (
      http://www.dragonlance.com/products/display.asp?id=309 ).

      And, since this is a WotC licenses product, PCGen, more than likely,
      can't release datasets for it. CMP, as a WotC licensee probably has
      permission, but with another licensee involved, it may be tricky.
      I'm not an agent of CMP, so I can't say one way or the other.

      Paul W. King