Re: Reincarnated character

  • taluroniscandar
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Martin!" <mbe@q...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > Could there be an option in GMgen or pcgen to create the new race on the
      > fly? We could just select "Tool, reincarnate" then the new race and
      Voila,
      > the new race is created and the PC is updated... (I know, I would
      have to
      > quit pcgen and reload the sources (and the new "generated" one))
      >
      > the Race.lst would have to have an indication of reincarnatable
      > characteristics, but this would be great!

      Well, theorectically, yes, something like that could be done.
      There would need to be a change made to the race files though to
      distinguish between physical and mental attributes. Other than that it
      would be programable. Your best bet at this point if to enter it as a
      FReq (feature request) at SourceForge.