Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Far Shot not calculating correctly

  • Matt Haffner
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 29, 2004
      On Jan 29, 2004, at 2:49 PM, Stewart Larsen wrote:

      > Now that I know why it's there, it made perfect sense. I have no
      > problem with it the way it is...

      I'd still vote for some different style, mark, etc. though. I've had
      several players notice it and wonder why it's there. When you don't
      have PBS on the current character, it can take a few extra seconds to
      remember why.

      mh - ZansForCans
      --
      Group Editing & Authoring Support
      flexible campaign management for the web