Re: [pcgen] Re: [DOCS?BUG?] BONUS:STAT|BASESPELLSTATwas re: spellcasting prodigy & incantatr

  • bebberd@att.net
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 29, 2004
      One concern about this is if I make a 1st lvl human Wizard I can take
      Spellcasting prodigy for my Lvl 1 feat, again for my Human bonus feat, and
      possibly even a 3rd time for my bonus Metamagic feat.... he'd be a prodigy
      alright!

      Also, as an aside, Would the same sentax work for a Psionic varient??

      Rageheart