Re: [pcgen] Re: PCGen 1.2 release - spell memorization

  • Robert Hilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2001
      it might be easier to do a chart with the different progressions and pick a
      progression, that way (in a lst file)i could add my own(for custom classes)
      hopefully this wont add too much, peraonally if it fite on a floppy its great.
      i think the rep for noble is off, but i went to skills and feats first.

      =====
      Robert Hilson
      http://www.bepaid.com/users.rhtml?REFID=11428864

      http://photos.yahoo.com/