missing domain spells

  • mocha@mcs.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
      Hey all -
      I decided to go ahead and throw the domains into the classspell.lst
      as virtual classes. In the resulting file I noticed that some domains
      don't have all 9 spells. Can you name the missing? (I believe these
      are FR domains)
      Cavern lvl 7
      Craft lvl 6,9
      Family lvl 7
      Gnome lvl 6
      Moon lvl 2,3,5,9
      Ocean lvl 5,7,8
      Portal lvl 2
      Spell lvl 3,6
      Storms lvl 6
      Trade lvl 2,3

      If these spells are missing because they don't exist in the
      spell.lst, perhaps you feel kind enough to create a file with the
      info on them using the spell.lst syntax and either email me that file
      or upload it? I'd greatly appreciate whoever can help me out on this
      one. Thanks!

      -Bryan
    • David Cortijo
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2001
        Here are the spells - they aren't published yet so there's no info on them.

        Cavern: Maw of Stone
        Craft: Fantastic Machine and Greater Fantastic Machine
        Family: Succor
        Gnome: Fantastic Machine
        Moon: Moonbeam, Moonblade, Moonpath, Moonfire
        Ocean: Wall of Ice, Watersprout, Maelstrom        (Wall of Ice is a PHB spell...)
        Portal: Analyze Portal
        Spell: Anyspell, Greater Anyspell
        Storms: Summon Monster VI (Air Spell only)        AVAILABLE
        Trade: Converted, Eagle's Splendor

        Dave