New to PCGen, question about LST editor and convert

  • John Banghart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      I did some poking around in the archive but my search terms didn't turn up the
      answers I was looking for.

      I'm using PCGen 5.5.8.

      In the LST Converter, I am unable to select Equipment as an option. Is this
      intentional? If so, is there a way to convert equipment LST files?

      In the LST editor, I can not edit the items directly, such as the spell "Bull's Strength."
      I'd like to add the necessary tags to make them work as temporary bonuses, but it's
      annoying having to create a copy. Again, is this intentional?

      Finally, the documentation for GMGen seems pretty light. Is there anything being
      worked on that is viewable? I believe I have figured out most of it, but I wouldn't mind
      reading the instructions.

      Thanks.