[BUG] [rSRD] Missing Familiars?

  • Loyal
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
      I thought I had posted this earlier...

      In 5.5.8 with the rSRD data I do not see a selection for either the
      Lizard or the Snake on the Resources tab if I want to select a
      familiar. The rest of the normal choices are there, just not these
      two.

      I looked in the rsrd_races__animals.lst file and did not see anything
      suspicious, but maybe that's not where they're loaded from?

      Have I missed something?

      -Loyal
    • Loyal
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 27, 2004
        That's odd. The first message I had written 4 hours before this
        message just showed up on the list later than this newer message.

        Would that worm that's going around yesterday/today be affecting
        Yahoo! at all? :)