[TM][BUG][FREQ] 5.5.8. RSRD

  • Thomas Jannes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 25, 2004
      1. [BUG]rsrdbasics.pcc calling misspelled equipment mods
      Line 22: EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmods_base.lst should be
      EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmod_base.lst [no S at mods]

      2. [BUG] rsrdspells: duplicate spells
      line 225 & 226: freedom of movement
      line 366 & 367: move earth
      line 411 & 412: protection from Chaos
      line 481 & 482: shatter

      3. [FREQ] ability to .MOD spell sourcepage
      I think it does not work for the moment. Maybe it's just me, maybe
      it has worked and it is broken, maybe it never worked.

      Thomas/Chipoulou
    • Thomas Jannes
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2004
        Bump, same things noticed in 5.5.9.

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Jannes" <tjannes@v...> wrote:
        > 1. [BUG]rsrdbasics.pcc calling misspelled equipment mods
        > Line 22: EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmods_base.lst should be
        > EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmod_base.lst [no S at mods]
        >
        > 2. [BUG] rsrdspells: duplicate spells
        > line 225 & 226: freedom of movement
        > line 366 & 367: move earth
        > line 411 & 412: protection from Chaos
        > line 481 & 482: shatter
        >
        > 3. [FREQ] ability to .MOD spell sourcepage
        > I think it does not work for the moment. Maybe it's just me, maybe
        > it has worked and it is broken, maybe it never worked.
        >
        > Thomas/Chipoulou

        4. GMGEN creates monsters with no hitpoints

        Not sure if this is a GMGen or a PCGen bug. When I add a Green
        Dragon in the GMGen Encounter Tab, he has ridiculous hitpoints, only
        the hitpoints for a warrior level are added. Independant of "Default
        Monsters" or "HD instead of monster levels", and also of the setting
        for hitpoints (always maximum, random, ...), his monster hit-die-
        hiet-points default at zero.

        Thomas/Chipoulou
      • Thomas Jannes
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2004
          Bump Bump....

          --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Jannes" <tjannes@v...> wrote:
          > Bump, same things noticed in 5.5.9.
          >
          > --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas Jannes" <tjannes@v...> wrote:
          > > 1. [BUG]rsrdbasics.pcc calling misspelled equipment mods
          > > Line 22: EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmods_base.lst should
          be
          > > EQUIPMOD:@/d20ogl/srd35/rsrd_equipmod_base.lst [no S at mods]
          > >
          > > 2. [BUG] rsrdspells: duplicate spells
          > > line 225 & 226: freedom of movement
          > > line 366 & 367: move earth
          > > line 411 & 412: protection from Chaos
          > > line 481 & 482: shatter
          > >
          > > 3. [FREQ] ability to .MOD spell sourcepage
          > > I think it does not work for the moment. Maybe it's just me,
          maybe
          > > it has worked and it is broken, maybe it never worked.
          > >
          > > Thomas/Chipoulou
          >
          > 4. GMGEN creates monsters with no hitpoints
          >
          > Not sure if this is a GMGen or a PCGen bug. When I add a Green
          > Dragon in the GMGen Encounter Tab, he has ridiculous hitpoints,
          only
          > the hitpoints for a warrior level are added. Independant
          of "Default
          > Monsters" or "HD instead of monster levels", and also of the
          setting
          > for hitpoints (always maximum, random, ...), his monster hit-die-
          > hit-points default at zero.
          >
          > Thomas/Chipoulou

          5. ADD:FEAT & ADD:VFEAT from template functionality broken

          Tested this one in a few different ways. But any way I code them up,
          they simply add #number to the available number of feats. According
          to documentation, this should work though:
          ADD:VFEAT(Mobility)1 ADD:FEAT(Spring Attack)1
          I even tried them without the 1 at the end.

          Thomas/Chipoulou