Re: Question about the production release

  • notmousse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2004
      mhopcroft sez...

      'Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future versions as
      well as the current one) could r\be made available as a single Zip file as an
      option for broadband users who can download such a large file?'

      I believe this is how the next production release is going to be sent. The
      beta releases are already posted in single download servings.

      NotMousse
      TM Lemur

      what's the point?