Question about the production release

  • Michael Hopcroft
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
      Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future
      versions as well as the current one) could r\be made available as a
      single Zip file as an option for broadband users who can download such a
      large file? That would save me a lot of trouble.
      It could be done as simply as nesting the existing files (you
      can put a Zip file within a Zip file, although you won't get much extra
      compression).

      Michael Hopcroft
    • notmousse@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2004
        mhopcroft sez...

        'Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future versions as
        well as the current one) could r\be made available as a single Zip file as an
        option for broadband users who can download such a large file?'

        I believe this is how the next production release is going to be sent. The
        beta releases are already posted in single download servings.

        NotMousse
        TM Lemur

        what's the point?