Re: If this group even is still alive i have a question

  • gibbling666
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
      I'm using v 5.5.3 of pcgen
    • Michael Hopcroft
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
        Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future
        versions as well as the current one) could r\be made available as a
        single Zip file as an option for broadband users who can download such a
        large file? That would save me a lot of trouble.
        It could be done as simply as nesting the existing files (you
        can put a Zip file within a Zip file, although you won't get much extra
        compression).

        Michael Hopcroft
      • notmousse@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2004
          mhopcroft sez...

          'Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future versions as
          well as the current one) could r\be made available as a single Zip file as an
          option for broadband users who can download such a large file?'

          I believe this is how the next production release is going to be sent. The
          beta releases are already posted in single download servings.

          NotMousse
          TM Lemur

          what's the point?