Re: Trouble with Lycanthrope

  • Starrie
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
      --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, Emily Smirle <smirle4498@r...> wrote:
      > Starrie wrote:
      >
      > >Greetings,
      > >
      > >I am trying to figure out how to create my wererat character in
      3.5.
      > >This is an existing 3.0 character and I had little problem making
      her
      > >into a wererat.
      > >However in the RSRD there does not seem to be any templates for
      the
      > >lycanthropes at all. Is this correct and the way it will be or is
      > >there still templates yet to come?
      > >

      > 1) they're still coming, so don't worry.
      >
      > 2) about the skillpoints/feats - the RSRD files are having a lot of
      > trouble with racial hit dice still, and we're going mad trying to
      track
      > down the problem. I've noticed this kind of problem with races like
      > Minotaurs, and even home brewed races of my own, so somethings gone
      > skrewy in the infrastructure for monster races. :(
      >
      > You're not nuts. Or if you are, I'm nuts the same way. We should
      start a
      > guild!

      Thanks for the reply Emily I really thought it was me. I love this
      program and have been using it since 2. something. I am getting
      better at creating and modifying things but I am certainly not what I
      would call 'Good' at it.
      So I am very glad to hear that if, I have lost my mind, I am in very
      good company ;-)
    • Emily Smirle
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2004
        Starrie wrote:

        >Greetings,
        >
        >I am trying to figure out how to create my wererat character in 3.5.
        >This is an existing 3.0 character and I had little problem making her
        >into a wererat.
        >However in the RSRD there does not seem to be any templates for the
        >lycanthropes at all. Is this correct and the way it will be or is
        >there still templates yet to come?

        1) they're still coming, so don't worry.

        2) about the skillpoints/feats - the RSRD files are having a lot of
        trouble with racial hit dice still, and we're going mad trying to track
        down the problem. I've noticed this kind of problem with races like
        Minotaurs, and even home brewed races of my own, so somethings gone
        skrewy in the infrastructure for monster races. :(

        You're not nuts. Or if you are, I'm nuts the same way. We should start a
        guild!

        Emily