Re: Barbarian Levelup Error?

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      > 5.5.5 using the 3.5e libaries
      > Leveling up a barbarian to a level where you receive a STAT point
      > and while the rage bonus temporary modifiers applied to the
      > character results in the Attributes for STR and CON becoming
      > severly messed up after the level up.

      How do you mean? I just took a NG human with 18s in all stats
      through 20 levels of Barbarian, and the stats and bonuses looked
      right.

      Paul W. King
      OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
    • John
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
        Hey Paul,

        I tried again with a bunch of half-orc barbarians.
        Sometimes it happens and other times it doesn't
        When it does appear, it looks like the RAGE bonus startes to
        compound in the Other Adj box. I have a character that has a +12
        Other Adj in STR and CON. I could push it up here or email the
        character file.

        -- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
          > I could push it up here or email the character file.

          Why don't you push it here (
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/files/%27Need%20Help%20With%
          27/Character%20PCG%20files/ ) so that anyone can look at it.