Barbarian Levelup Error?

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
      I don't know if this ha been addressed in any means, but

      5.5.5 using the 3.5e libaries
      Leveling up a barbarian to a level where you receive a STAT point
      and while the rage bonus temporary modifiers applied to the
      character results in the Attributes for STR and CON becoming severly
      messed up after the level up.
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
        > 5.5.5 using the 3.5e libaries
        > Leveling up a barbarian to a level where you receive a STAT point
        > and while the rage bonus temporary modifiers applied to the
        > character results in the Attributes for STR and CON becoming
        > severly messed up after the level up.

        How do you mean? I just took a NG human with 18s in all stats
        through 20 levels of Barbarian, and the stats and bonuses looked
        right.

        Paul W. King
        OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
      • John
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
          Hey Paul,

          I tried again with a bunch of half-orc barbarians.
          Sometimes it happens and other times it doesn't
          When it does appear, it looks like the RAGE bonus startes to
          compound in the Other Adj box. I have a character that has a +12
          Other Adj in STR and CON. I could push it up here or email the
          character file.

          -- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@v...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2004
            > I could push it up here or email the character file.

            Why don't you push it here (
            http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/files/%27Need%20Help%20With%
            27/Character%20PCG%20files/ ) so that anyone can look at it.