Re: Anything from psionic handbook or complete warrior?

  • illrigger187
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 2, 2004
      > Then is there something i can get from codemonkeys that will allow
      > me to use complete warrior in PCGen?

      At present, no. CMP does have the rights to do data sets for
      Complete Warrior, but they are at present focusing on getting what
      they already have released working before moving on to new
      releases. This means the 3.5e users have to suffer a while more,
      unfortunately.

      On the bright side, inputting one or two classes or feats manually
      into PCGen isn't that difficult even for a novice. You might
      consider investing a couple hours of time into learning to
      author .lst files to tide you over until CMP gets up to speed. I
      did, and it's working out pretty well for me.

      -Illy