Vision, Darkvision, Horizon Walker

  • hammerdf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      Currently, as far as I can tell in srd35 version 555, vision is
      listed as text in rsrd_races_base.lst. Horizon Walker allows for the
      Underground Terrain bonus of darkvision 60' to be either added or
      increased in distance if you already possess it from racial section.
      The rsrd_feats_hidden2.lst does not have that bonus listed within it
      and I am having difficulties incorporating the change on my own.

      Is there any intention to have a vision tag similar to that of move,
      moveadd, incorporated into PCGEN in the future?
    • Eddy Anthony
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
        Check out the BONUS:VISION tag found in the docs

        http://rpg.plambert.net/pcgen/current/_docs/listfilepages/globalfilestagpage
        s/globalfilesbonus.html#VISION
        --
        ~ Eddy