Re: [RSRD] [BUGS] weapons and stuff in 5.5.5

  • allenw_01234
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004

      > I cannot create ammunition with a magical bonus, I can create
      masterwork
      > ammo but the option to add pluses never appears. The customizer is
      still
      > disappearing behind the main PCGen window as well.
      > --
      > ~ Eddy
      > ~ Doc Chimp, Data Tamarin
      > ~ PCGen BoD Documentation Second

      I can't create *any* magic weapons in the Customizer for any 5.5
      version I've tried (3.5 mode, versions 5.5.3, 5.5.4, 5.5.5, current
      autogen from plambert); the only mods that show up are the ones from
      the 3.0 Psionics file.
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
        Hi Allen,

        > I can't create *any* magic weapons in the Customizer for any 5.5
        > version I've tried (3.5 mode, versions 5.5.3, 5.5.4, 5.5.5, current
        > autogen from plambert); the only mods that show up are the ones from
        > the 3.0 Psionics file.

        I just tried it out and it works OK here using an autobuild from yesterday.
        One question though, have you added masterwork to your item? You need to add
        this mod before the magic benefits are shown.

        James Dempsey
        JDempsey@...
        PCGEN Code Monkey
      • allenw_01234
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
          > > I can't create *any* magic weapons in the Customizer for any 5.5
          > > version I've tried (3.5 mode, versions 5.5.3, 5.5.4, 5.5.5,
          current
          > > autogen from plambert); the only mods that show up are the ones
          from
          > > the 3.0 Psionics file.
          > >
          > I just tried it out and it works OK here using an autobuild from
          yesterday.
          > One question though, have you added masterwork to your item? You
          need to add
          > this mod before the magic benefits are shown.

          That did it, thanks. I knew you had to add masterwork before
          magic, etc, but it used to at least show all the options (with a "N"
          for the ones you hadn't qualified for yet)
        • James Dempsey
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004

            > > I just tried it out and it works OK here using an autobuild from
            > yesterday.
            > > One question though, have you added masterwork to your item? You
            > need to add
            > > this mod before the magic benefits are shown.
            > >
            > That did it, thanks. I knew you had to add masterwork before
            > magic, etc, but it used to at least show all the options (with a "N"
            > for the ones you hadn't qualified for yet)

            I think it was done that way because there are two sets of bonuses, one for
            normal items and one for cold iron ones, which cost more.

            James Dempsey
            JDempsey@...
            PCGEN Code Monkey