Composite Bow (was: Re: [BUG] 5.5.5 Inventory Behavior)

  • Thomas Clegg
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
      What about this?

      Since the composite bows (longbow and shortbow) in the books and
      RSRD defaults to a STR mod of +0, remove the requirement of an eq
      mod for it and just let it get customized if someone wants a bow
      with a larger STR mod?

      Tom

      > Its the strength mod that needs to be added. It's been discussed
      before, but
      > no fix has been put in yet. If you select a strength level, all is
      fine.

      > Cheers,
      > James Dempsey
      > JDempsey@a...
      > PCGEN Code Monkey
    • James Dempsey
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
        Hi Thomas,

        Yep, that's pretty much exactly what I did, tested and posted the results of
        in the later discussion. That approach does work properly.

        James Dempsey
        JDempsey@...
        PCGEN Code Monkey