[RSRD] [BUGS] weapons and stuff in 5.5.5

  • Eddy Anthony
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
      There are several daggers listed in the RSRD under magic items some of
      which are not magic (but they are listed in that document) and which are
      entered incorrectly in the dataset. The Adamantine Dagger, Assassin's
      Dagger, Dagger of Venom and the Masterwork Silver Dagger are all listed as
      SIZE:T which should be SIZE:M WIELD:Light. In addition the Masterwork
      Silver Dagger is incorrectly priced at 22gp and does not have the Masterwork
      type in it. As this is not magical and a custom masterwork silver dagger can
      be made at the correct size and price in the customizer I'm not sure why
      this has been included.

      I cannot create ammunition with a magical bonus, I can create masterwork
      ammo but the option to add pluses never appears. The customizer is still
      disappearing behind the main PCGen window as well.
      --
      ~ Eddy
      ~ Doc Chimp, Data Tamarin
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004

        > I cannot create ammunition with a magical bonus, I can create
        masterwork
        > ammo but the option to add pluses never appears. The customizer is
        still
        > disappearing behind the main PCGen window as well.
        > --
        > ~ Eddy
        > ~ Doc Chimp, Data Tamarin
        > ~ PCGen BoD Documentation Second

        I can't create *any* magic weapons in the Customizer for any 5.5
        version I've tried (3.5 mode, versions 5.5.3, 5.5.4, 5.5.5, current
        autogen from plambert); the only mods that show up are the ones from
        the 3.0 Psionics file.
      • James Dempsey
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
          Hi Allen,

          > I can't create *any* magic weapons in the Customizer for any 5.5
          > version I've tried (3.5 mode, versions 5.5.3, 5.5.4, 5.5.5, current
          > autogen from plambert); the only mods that show up are the ones from
          > the 3.0 Psionics file.

          I just tried it out and it works OK here using an autobuild from yesterday.
          One question though, have you added masterwork to your item? You need to add
          this mod before the magic benefits are shown.

          James Dempsey
          JDempsey@...
          PCGEN Code Monkey
        • allenw_01234
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004
            > > I can't create *any* magic weapons in the Customizer for any 5.5
            > > version I've tried (3.5 mode, versions 5.5.3, 5.5.4, 5.5.5,
            current
            > > autogen from plambert); the only mods that show up are the ones
            from
            > > the 3.0 Psionics file.
            > >
            > I just tried it out and it works OK here using an autobuild from
            yesterday.
            > One question though, have you added masterwork to your item? You
            need to add
            > this mod before the magic benefits are shown.

            That did it, thanks. I knew you had to add masterwork before
            magic, etc, but it used to at least show all the options (with a "N"
            for the ones you hadn't qualified for yet)
          • James Dempsey
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 2, 2004

              > > I just tried it out and it works OK here using an autobuild from
              > yesterday.
              > > One question though, have you added masterwork to your item? You
              > need to add
              > > this mod before the magic benefits are shown.
              > >
              > That did it, thanks. I knew you had to add masterwork before
              > magic, etc, but it used to at least show all the options (with a "N"
              > for the ones you hadn't qualified for yet)

              I think it was done that way because there are two sets of bonuses, one for
              normal items and one for cold iron ones, which cost more.

              James Dempsey
              JDempsey@...
              PCGEN Code Monkey