Re: [pcgen] If this group even is still alive i have a question

  • Steven Gilroy
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
      The cdt sheet is not up to date. I'm pretty sure that sheet comes with
      PCGenView, not PCGen. You may want to post the question to his Yahoo
      Group instead.

      --

      Steven Gilroy
      PCGen OS Lemur
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gibbling666" <gibbling666@c...> wrote:
        > I get this error when i try to export with the 5.5.3 version of
        > pcgen. I get an error that reads FEATALL01 and the number
        increases
        > ex. (FEATALL02, FEATALL03) and so on. I have to click ok alot of
        > times. Then it will say SKILL101 and rise to 103. And the
        > exproted .cdt doesnt work. Any idea on why this happens and how to
        > fix it.

        I'm assuming you're using this with PCGenView. What version of PCGen
        are you using? Those might be valid tokens on the output sheet, but I
        don't recall seeing them and I doubt we use them in any of our
        current output sheets.

        -Bryan
      • gibbling666
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
          I'm using v 5.5.3 of pcgen
        • Michael Hopcroft
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
            Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future
            versions as well as the current one) could r\be made available as a
            single Zip file as an option for broadband users who can download such a
            large file? That would save me a lot of trouble.
            It could be done as simply as nesting the existing files (you
            can put a Zip file within a Zip file, although you won't get much extra
            compression).

            Michael Hopcroft
          • notmousse@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 4, 2004
              mhopcroft sez...

              'Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future versions as
              well as the current one) could r\be made available as a single Zip file as an
              option for broadband users who can download such a large file?'

              I believe this is how the next production release is going to be sent. The
              beta releases are already posted in single download servings.

              NotMousse
              TM Lemur

              what's the point?