If this group even is still alive i have a question

  • gibbling666
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
      I get this error when i try to export with the 5.5.3 version of
      pcgen. I get an error that reads FEATALL01 and the number increases
      ex. (FEATALL02, FEATALL03) and so on. I have to click ok alot of
      times. Then it will say SKILL101 and rise to 103. And the
      exproted .cdt doesnt work. Any idea on why this happens and how to
      fix it.
    • gibbling666
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 1, 2004
        LOL dont pay attention to the subject i accidentaly wrote that in
        this group but it was ment for a diff. group. question still is
        valid though and it is pertaining to when i try to exort my
        character for use with pcgen view.
      • Steven Gilroy
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
          The cdt sheet is not up to date. I'm pretty sure that sheet comes with
          PCGenView, not PCGen. You may want to post the question to his Yahoo
          Group instead.

          --

          Steven Gilroy
          PCGen OS Lemur
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 2, 2004
            --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "gibbling666" <gibbling666@c...> wrote:
            > I get this error when i try to export with the 5.5.3 version of
            > pcgen. I get an error that reads FEATALL01 and the number
            increases
            > ex. (FEATALL02, FEATALL03) and so on. I have to click ok alot of
            > times. Then it will say SKILL101 and rise to 103. And the
            > exproted .cdt doesnt work. Any idea on why this happens and how to
            > fix it.

            I'm assuming you're using this with PCGenView. What version of PCGen
            are you using? Those might be valid tokens on the output sheet, but I
            don't recall seeing them and I doubt we use them in any of our
            current output sheets.

            -Bryan
          • gibbling666
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
              I'm using v 5.5.3 of pcgen
            • Michael Hopcroft
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2004
                Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future
                versions as well as the current one) could r\be made available as a
                single Zip file as an option for broadband users who can download such a
                large file? That would save me a lot of trouble.
                It could be done as simply as nesting the existing files (you
                can put a Zip file within a Zip file, although you won't get much extra
                compression).

                Michael Hopcroft
              • notmousse@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2004
                  mhopcroft sez...

                  'Is there any chance the production release of PCGen (in future versions as
                  well as the current one) could r\be made available as a single Zip file as an
                  option for broadband users who can download such a large file?'

                  I believe this is how the next production release is going to be sent. The
                  beta releases are already posted in single download servings.

                  NotMousse
                  TM Lemur

                  what's the point?