Re: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] [DATA] 5.5.5 Inventory Behavior

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004

      From: "slippy_theclown" <slippy_the_clown@...>
      To: <pcgen@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, January 02, 2004 1:08 PM
      Subject: [pcgen] Re: [BUG] 5.5.5 Inventory Behavior

      > Just thought of this, an easy fix might just be to have it ask for
      > the STR bonus when the item is chosen. Problem is, I didnt see a +0
      > available in the selection of STR mods. This would have to be added
      > and then something to make it ask you for the bonus by default
      > instead of just telling you to customize it.
      >
      > Just a thought anyhow...

      Just did some testing and if you make two changes to the data, the Composite
      Longbow seems to not require customisation and works as expected with both a
      STR bonus (selected via customisation) and with the default item selected.

      1) Remove the MODS:R entry
      2) Change the outputname to OUTPUTNAME:Longbow ([NAME])

      Bug 869091 "[RSRD] STR bonus for Composite Longbow and Shortbow" has been
      raised. It includes the above info.

      James Dempsey
      JDempsey@...
      PCGEN Code Monkey