[GMGen][Features]

  • slippy_theclown
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      Dunno if this is the right place for this. If it's not please let me
      know where to place it...

      I just used GMGen for the first time at the gaming table. I noticed
      a few things that could be corrected or added:

      [Features]
      Have all untrained skills available.
      Able to roll ability score checks (str, int, etc...)
      Able to roll saves through hyperlink on character sheet
      Support Instant kills
      Support cleric turn checks
      Support savings throws for items carried through hyperlink
      Support hyperlink on feats (ex. power attack)
      Automatically reduce ammo as it is used
      Reduce or change quantities of inventory items through hyperlink
      Grapple check on character sheet with hyperlink

      [Bugs?]
      Damage should at least deal 1 point (never 0)
      Everytime I click a tab in GMGen it kicks me back to PCGen?
      Automatically update GMGen when PC/NPC is changed in PCGen

      I love the PCGen/GMGen keep up the good work!
    • slippy_theclown
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
        Is there another place I should have posted this?.....

        --- In pcgen@yahoogroups.com, "slippy_theclown"
        <slippy_the_clown@c...> wrote:
        > Dunno if this is the right place for this. If it's not please let
        me
        > know where to place it...
        >
        > I just used GMGen for the first time at the gaming table. I
        noticed
        > a few things that could be corrected or added:
        >
        > [Features]
        > Have all untrained skills available.
        > Able to roll ability score checks (str, int, etc...)
        > Able to roll saves through hyperlink on character sheet
        > Support Instant kills
        > Support cleric turn checks
        > Support savings throws for items carried through hyperlink
        > Support hyperlink on feats (ex. power attack)
        > Automatically reduce ammo as it is used
        > Reduce or change quantities of inventory items through hyperlink
        > Grapple check on character sheet with hyperlink
        >
        > [Bugs?]
        > Damage should at least deal 1 point (never 0)
        > Everytime I click a tab in GMGen it kicks me back to PCGen?
        > Automatically update GMGen when PC/NPC is changed in PCGen
        >
        > I love the PCGen/GMGen keep up the good work!
      • Paul W. King
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
          > Is there another place I should have posted this?.....

          You might try the GMGen Y! group:

          Paul W. King
          OGL SB, PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD
        • Devon Jones
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
            slippy_theclown wrote:

            >Is there another place I should have posted this?.....

            pcgen-gmgen@yahoogroups.com
            also, I've been out of town, so I didn't reply to anything for the last
            week ;)

            mail pcgen-gmgen to let me know you are there, and then I'll reply to
            your earlier mail with the answers :)

            Devon

            --
            Soulcatcher (Devon Jones)