Re: BUG with Pouch (Belt)

  • notmousse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 35 , Jan 1, 2004
      cosmos3000 sez...

      'Is the design of PCGen so crappy? Or is ist Java?'

      I am not a lemur (ok I am, but not a code lemur), but I'd guess it's Java.
      Something about compiling on the fly just doesn't jive with speed. Or at least
      that's how it was explained to me.

      Which is why I would push for a less Java-centric PCGen (screw Macs!), but
      it'd be a lot of work and I'm lazy.

      NotMousse
      TM Lemur

      what's the point?

    • Sigurdur H. Olafsson
      Message 35 of 35 , Jan 1, 2004
        A little on user friendlyness here.
        Would it be possible to make Name the default for "Sort Equipment" on
        the Equipping? (Instead of Type)

        I think it is the view that makes the most sense for this tab, it
        gives you the best overview of the stuff you have already purchased
        under the Gear tab.