Re: [pcgen] [BUG] Errors in autobuild-200312300814

  • James Dempsey
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Hi Steve,

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Steve Gilroy" <sgilroy2@...>
      Sent: Thursday, January 01, 2004 8:59 AM
      Subject: [pcgen] [BUG] Errors in autobuild-200312300814

      > When selecting alignment:
      > at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(Unknown Source)
      > at java.util.ArrayList.get(Unknown Source)
      > at
      > pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoSkills.getSelectedLevelInfo(InfoSkills.java:284)
      > at

      SF bug raised (868734 - Exception on Skills tab up until a class is
      selected). Fixed and checked into CVS, still checking if it needs to be in
      the prod branch though. I suspect at this stage that it doesn't.

      > When selecting a custom race on race tab (made with lst editor):
      > java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "[0, 0, 0, ]"
      > at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
      > at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
      > at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Unknown Source)
      > at pcgen.core.BioSet.generateAge(BioSet.java:660)
      > at pcgen.core.BioSet.randomize(BioSet.java:377)
      > at pcgen.core.PlayerCharacter.setRace(PlayerCharacter.java:5207)

      Could you send the bioset created for the race in too please? This will be
      in customBioSet.lst

      > And the race does not show as selected. Switch back to the Summary tab
      > and the race is selected there, switch back to the race tab and the
      > above error repeats.
      > Upon checking the stats for the creature the appropriate Race
      > Adjustments are applied, however there is an equal negative adjustment
      > under Other Adjustments.
      James Dempsey
      PCGEN Code Monkey